James Edmondson & George Cazenove's road trip across Pennsylvania and Ohio during June 2005, visiting six theme parks in six days to experience the ultimate thrills.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

On the road

From George in Pennsylvania: well we're on our way. James and I met this afternoon at Avis at Newark International Airport where we hired the biggest car I have ever seen. Why we are bothering with hotels I'm not sure as the car has a greater surface area than my flat and we could easily fit our luggage, ourselves and the band of the Coldstream Guards and their instruments in the boot. At any rate, we have arrived at the Hampton Inn - an upmarket travel tavern near Allentown, PA - and are looking forward to our first park tomorrow: Dorney Park, home of the world-renowned 'Hydra'. I'm off to the gym to work off three days of wedding induced excess and to prepare myself spiritually, mentally and physically for the ordeal to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home